OK guys, we’re back with another edition of Ten Questions! Today Evette is up.
Evette Goldstein is an award-winning calligrapher and artist whose work hangs in the Colorado State House, the Governor’s Carriage House and (formerly) the White House. Her specialty is bringing the written word to life in virtually any style ~ from classic to contemporary and all the way back again.
In 2002, Evette launched PrettyWriting.com to showcase her unique talents and calligraphy services.
All of her calligraphy work is done by hand. She has the ability to replicate what she sees, thus is able to write in virtually any style. This is a valuable skill when asked to address envelopes to match the ‘font’ on an invitation or to add artwork to a poem or wedding vows.
Phone ~ 303-814-2869
Email ~ Evette@PrettyWriting.com
Web Site ~ https://www.prettywriting.com/
Pinterest ~ https://www.pinterest.com/prettywriter/
Instagram ~ https://www.instagram.com/prettywritingcolorado/
Facebook ~ https://www.facebook.com/PrettyWriting/
Twitter ~ https://twitter.com/PrettyWriter
1. Pantone color of the year – Pro or Con? Pro
2. Where were you born? Newark, NJ
3. What’s your earliest memory of attending a wedding? My own
4. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Medical Illustrator
5. Of all your usual daily tasks, what’s your favorite thing to do? Create something beautiful
6. What’s your least favorite thing to do? It’s a tossup ~ either do my bookkeeping or clean the bathroom
7. What’s your favorite wedding trend? More ceremony and less fluff (is that a trend?)
8. Pancakes or waffles? Another tossup ~ either Homemade Granola Pancakes or Belgian Waffles
9. Dogs or cats? Dogs
10. What’s #1 on your travel bucket list? Northern Lights
Looking for more fun? Come follow me on Instagram! We have pugs.